Monday, July 15, 2013

Random Pictures

Evan was looking at my phone the other day and noticed I have about 1,500 pictures. I can't help it, Lucy is so stinkin' cute and has so many funny faces I can't not take pictures. 

These are mainly for family, so feel free to  scroll through them fast if you don't want a Lucy overload :)

Ya, she ate all of this in one day. Do babies have fast metabolisms? 

Reading her favorite book. 

Our little Jimmy Neutron. 

She wears sunglasses indoors most days. She likes to take them on and off

Snuggling with her hippo. She rubs his fur to fall asleep; it's adorable. 

Pounding the table for more food. 

How can you not just eat her up









3 comments:

Shauntel said...

I die.

Can I please have her? :)

Chelsi said...

That girl's hair! So cute!

Morgan said...

She is a cutie!