Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow...

I realize it has been a while since I have posted, so here is a recap of the things that have been going on. After Thanksgiving, Evan and I went up Provo Canyon and cut down our Christmas tree. This year was so much better than last; one there was only a few inches of snow, two it was so much warmer, and three- Ev's favorite- we bought an awesome saw that only took a few minutes to cut. I will post pictures sometime.

Other new things, we are moving! Yes that is right, but don't fear, we are just going across the parking lot- literally! I think we are going to move next weekend, so if anyone is bored, you know give us a call! :) Sorry, a little shameless plug for help.

I started to digital scrapbook! So much better than cutting paper. Here are some of the pages that I have made so far. They are older pictures, but I need to start my current scrapbooks over because I want them all to be digital.







I don't think anything else has happend (that I want to share) so Merry Christmas everyone. I will post pictures of Idaho and Christmas stuff.

No comments: