Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

We have been home for 2 days and I already miss California and the warm sun. Here are some of the things that I miss...

First my favorite sign to see (mostly because I know that our 10 hour car ride only has 3 left)



My next favorite sign is an all time favorite road on the way to my parents.



I miss the beach and my home town!





A must have while we are in California is In-N-Out Burgers. Don't hate. And ps if anyone wants to take a road trip to St. George, they just opened one there!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Really cute pics Heather!! I agree with you, In-n-Out is a definite must when going to California. They need to make one in Provo, it'd be a hit! I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude! The "Welcome to California" sign with the poppies is my favorite thing to see when we're driving to Sacramento.