Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

So it is a tradition for Ev and I to go to Logan for New Year's Eve. We left early in the moring this year so Evan can play video games for one last time before school starts. This is a funny conversation that we had in the car:

Evan- I'm hungry. Do you think we should stop and eat?
Heather- Sure. Where did you have in mind? (He always has something in mind if he is asking if we should stop).
Evan- Anywhere.
meanwhile...we continue to drive.

Now I am starting to get hungry. We see an IHOP...

Evan- Have you ever eaten at IHOP?
Heather- Yes I have.
Evan- Is it expensive, because I heard that it is a little expensive for breakfast.
Heather- How should I know, I never have paid!

With that comment, we continued to drive until we saw something else.

No comments: