Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I just want to freeze time

I know babies turn to toddlers and toddlers to kids but that doesn't stop me from wanting to freeze time for a bit. I am the first to admit that parts of the new born stage are not my favorite- not sleeping, constant crying, not sleeping! BUT I love the cuddles, all the firsts, newborn baby smell, the sweet looks that I know mean "thank you" and "I love you" and "I need you". 

I want to freeze Harper right where she is. She is napping on her own, sleeps pretty well at night and is so sweet. I know it gets better, but why does she want to be so big? Lucy is the kindest sister and is there to encourage her to do "big girl" things and play with big girl toys. My sweet newborn is no longer a newborn (maybe in size!) and is now a full on baby. 










 

No comments: