Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Happenings

A few weeks ago, we had about 40 pounds of plums than needed to be canned/frozen/dehydrated before they went bad. So, Lucy and I went to work. In the time that I could peel and take the pit out, she would be digging in the bowl for another bit. I am pretty sure she ate about 6 plums that day. 


I kept a bowl for us to eat through out the week and left it on the counter. I was making dinner, and when I turned around I found 3 plums with little teeth marks and one in her had. I am guessing she was finding the perfect one to eat. Whole plums are by far her favorite food to eat!


Evan had the day off for Pioneer Day, so we went mini golfing and for snow cones.  We finally found a place that has all the right flavors to make a Malibu Barbie; I was a happy camper!






No comments: