Thursday, January 28, 2010

Check Lists

If you have spent more that 10 seconds with me, you know that I LoVe LiStS! I have lists for my lists organized nicely in my binder. Well, two big things are now crossed off my list. I have been trying for years to find the best way to organize the hundreds of recipes that I have written on flash cards, post-it notes, slivers of paper, emails... Well now I have the solution, I wrote the Evan and Heather Pack Family Cookbook! I love it already! I printed most of the pages and will organize them this weekend. I am so excited to finally have a solution to my piles of papers.

The second thing off of my list is for Evan's birthday, so you will have to wait a few weeks for that one! But let's just say, I am glad that is done because it was very time consuming- fun and worth it- but time consuming.







4 comments:

Julia Marcum said...

Heather, My name is Julia Marcum. Evan and Chris, my husband, are good friends and I think you guys are even coming over for dinner soon! Chris added your blog to our list and funniest thing--I just got done telling Chris not even an hour ago that I would really like to put together a cookbook of our recipes! It looks like yours turned out really nice. Way to go. Look forward to meeting you.

Natalie said...

That is such a great idea Heather!!! I should do this too one day! I have tons of recipes scattered here and there and on random papers even, and this is a perfect way to organize favorites! Super cute!

Erin and Corey said...

so when do I get my copy? :)

Sarah said...

So can we purchase a copy of your cookbook? :-)