Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So, my blog has been up for 1 day, and I was tagged already (thanks Cam). Here it goes...

4 Random things I love about my husband
1- His awesomeness
2- His drive to do well in school
3- His love for his family
4- His integrity

4 Jobs I've had
1- Accountant
Sorry, trick question- I have only been an accountant!

4 Movies I've watched more than once
1- 13 Going on 30
2- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3- Raising Hellen
4- Judge Judy's greatest hits (really I have it if you want to borrow it)

4 TV shows I watch
1- The Office- love this, and watching it with Evan is even funnier
2- What not to Wear
3- He!!'s Kitchen- Past his bad language, Chef Ramsey is amazing. Check out Chef's Table in Provo if you don't believe me
4- Law & Order- I have seen every episode from all 30 something seasons combined!

4 places I have been
1- Times Square in New York
2- Tiajuana
3- Ft. Lauderdale, FL- thank you work
4- Atlana, GA- again thank you work

4 places I have lived
1- Wildomar, CA- google it, it exists!
2- Rexburg, ID- BIGGER town than Wildomar
3- Salt Lake City, UT
4- Provo, UT

4 of my favorite foods
1- Anything Mexican
2- Pumpkin cookies
3- Chicken curry burrito from NY Burrito
4- Did I mention Mexican food :)

4 places I would like to visit
1- Milan/Rome
2- Paris
3- Philippines- Evan loves it so I want to see what the fuss is all about
4- Great Wall of China

4 people I tag:
1- Monica R
2- Shannon W
3- Corey S
4- Beth P

2 comments:

HeatherC said...

Yay! You have a blog now. And we can be friends that way! Don't expect too much from our blog though. We are pretty boring and I don't update a whole lot.

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Heather! I am so excited you have a blog now too! We love the office too so we need to have an office party sometime and all watch it together! You and Even are the cutest couple!