Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here we go again!

So I didn't have time before to blog (and to be honest I still don't) but I am going to try this again! I didn't update my last blog as often as I wanted, so this time around I started 2 blogs. I know, I know but this time is different, I hope. I need to stay in contact with people, and as good friends start to move away for jobs and school, this is the only way to stay in contact with everyone and not run up the phone bill. So Cammie this is for you! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys have a blog again. One day I tried to look at your guy's blog and it told me it had been deleted, I was so sad! How are you guys doing? I heard Evan was called to be the new Elder's Quorum President, which is cool, but how are you?? Pregnant yet? :) Let me know! I'm glad you are back in the blogging world.

big MAK said...

Hello there! I am sure glad to see you have a blog. I have been trying to get a hold of Evan for the past couple weeks and he won't take my calls. I would therefore like to take this opportunity to SASS him, and prove that I will bug him one way or another. You might as well start answering your phone Evan, di ka makakatakas! Ingat ka palagi! Bisitahan kami sa blog namin - www.bigmakcox.blogspot.com