Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Disneyland Trip

I can't believe I waited 7 months to take Lucy to my favorite place. She loved it! She kept everyone around us entertained in line and giggled on all the rides. I kept her in the baby bjorn on all the rides so she had a great view. Since she was wearing her first visit pin, all the workers would congratulate her and she would just babble right back at them. She thought she was hot stuff that everyone was talking to her. 

We went on every ride but all the mountain rides, which was fine because we had two babies that wanted to keep going and not wait for someone to leave them off a ride. Her favorite was Its a Small World because of the boat, music and lights. She couldn't stop looking around. 

It was a fun day with my sister and sister in law. We didn't get the sword out but we tried and tried. 




No comments: