Thursday, May 30, 2013

Never Ending Sickness

Around the middle of February I started getting more upset stomachs than usual. I brushed it off and tried to take more vitamins and eating better. I started a juice detox to see if that would help. It didn't. A few weeks later I took a pregnancy test, and knowing my history, KNEW it would be negative.  I started cleaning and making dinner and going about my day forgetting what was on the bathroom counter.  I came back in the bathroom about an hour later to grab something and say two lines!!! Like any other normal person I took about 4 more tests; they were all positive. The next day I took 8 more, and again positive. I told Evan the first night, an he didn't believe me right away. 

I've been sick, the whole family had a bad flu for about 2 weeks in March, I still have bad morning sickness somedays, smells set me off, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so excited to welcome another baby into our home. I think Lucy had a friend up in heaven that she really wanted here with her. 

I am almost 18 weeks along and we are due November 1 (Lucy was born Oct 29 so they will be a year apart). 


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I found your blog off Brandi Hales' blog. Congratulations on the pregnancy! That is so exciting for you all and Lucy will love having a sibling close in age to her.

Hillary said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is sooooo exciting! I agree, Lucy must have a friend she wants to be a sibling up in heaven. We are so happy for your growing family!

The Kneese's said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!