Friday, February 1, 2013

Three Months

Lu is growing strong. Everyday I fall more in love with her

Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz

Height: 22 inches

Clothes Size: still newborn and a few 0-3 months

Diaper Size: size 1

Eats: 5 to 6 ounces every four hours

Sleeps: 8 to 9 hours (in her crib!) at night and recently NO naps! I want to nap more than she does. *any tips to get her to nap would be awesome

Firsts: I am home full time now, so first week without leaving the house! Trip to Provo to see S and T, play date with Crew, sits in bumbo, full blow blow-out

Personality: She is starting to talk and if you ask for a story, she will share! I love to hear her jabber with herself and smile. She is pretty happy most of the day. When she does nap, it is always on my chest, but I don't mind because then I can nap too!









No comments: