Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September Freezer Foods

I not only have been neglecting our blog, our freezer has also been slowly dwindling down to ice cream and shredded potatoes.  I spent all day last Saturday cooking and filling our freezer with dinners and sauces that should last us for the next month. I think now that summer is over, I will get back in the hang of things.  I made 10 complete dinners, 12 bags of red sauce (each about 1 1/2 cups), 5 bags of two-serving rice, some muffins and cookies, and some blanched vegetables. Below is my shopping list and some of the things that I made.






1 comment:

Christina and Ryan said...

Heather, this is SO impressive! And what a great idea! Could you send me some of your recipes? christinalauren@gmail. I would love to catch up with you about school and life too :)