Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Cal List

Since Devyn made her list for her trip home, I thought I would list out what I want to do so I don't sit all week everyone can be prepared to have fun!

*Going to the BEACH!!! Man I miss the water, sand everywhere for days, the smell

*Real mexican food. I will probably go to Los Molcajetes three times

*Hanging out with ALL my siblings since we haven't been together in a long, long time.

*Mani/Pedis with my little sisters

*Shopping at H&M

*Traditional movie date with my dad

*Caeleb's first tennis lesson (don't tell him, it will be an early 8th birthday present)

*LuLu's baptism Confirmation

Really, I am just looking forward to spending time with my family...

2 comments:

Devyn Pickett said...

YAY Heather! Have so much fun! and get all the things done on your list!!! xoxo

Emily said...

What part of Cali are you from? That looks like down south but I could be wrong. I'm so jealous-wherever it is!