Thursday, March 10, 2011

Insanity

Evan and I started Insanity on Monday.  May 8 is D-day!!!  I have heard that after week 2 you are use to the pain and can get back to normal life. Wish us luck...

So, funny story about buying the DVDs. We found a guy on KSL selling them brand new for a great deal.  I text him, and he said to meet him at his house at 5:30.  I call Evan right away (who wants to go to a strange guys house alone), and he agreed to come with me.  We walked up to the house right as another guy is walking down with his brand new P90X DVDs tucked nicely into his jacket to block from the rain. We knock on the door and have this simple conversation:  "Are you here for Insanity?", "Yes", we exchange the money and DVD and ran back to our car.

2 comments:

Julia Marcum said...

We have p90X. They have been tucked nicely away for awhile. I need to get my butt motivated again.

Melissa said...

That is awesome. I have heard it is really hard, fun and super intense. I guess that is why they call it insanity. You are my idol.