Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cooking Group

So I have been thinking for a while about starting a cooking group. With most of our husbands starting school over the next couple of weeks, I know that I need something to distract myself while Ev is studying all night at the library. Does anyone want to start one with me? Here is kind of what I was envisioning. Once a month getting together and sharing a themed meal together. The hostess will provide the main dish then pick the theme, assign dishes to bring (sides, dessert, drinks, salad, etc.), and pick the location- either their home or if your house is not big enough, somewhere like the park. I would set up another blog where we can share the recipes and organize the month’s event.

Some ideas for themes that I can think of are countries, wraps/rolls, finger food, less than 5 ingredients, holidays, really anything.

Let me know if this sounds like something that you would want to do…

1 comment:

HeatherC said...

oooo, ooo, pick me! We would love to join.