Monday, June 1, 2009

Update...

So I realized that it has been way to long since one I have posted anything and two I have posted a picture. So here you go...
Two weeks ago was my birthday! Yeah for me. Evan bought me a pink camera. I love it. We have taken more pictures in the last few weeks, that we have in the last few years. And, we also went to visit my family. It was tons of fun. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Evan at the airport on our way to CA. Way excited because we usually drive so we cut our travel time by 11 hours!



Evan made me a really yummy birthday cake and me little nephew helped blow our the candles.




On Saturday, we went with my mom to the Murrieta Farmers Market. We listened to this band of 10 and 12 year olds sing cover songs to 80's bands, it was pretty entertaining.



The rest of the weekend, we had a BBQ with my family and played in the pool and at the beach. My nephews love having Evan around because he throws them in the pool and wrestles with them. It was a lot of fun to play in the sun and enjoy being with my family.







Thanks Mom and Dad for flying us out and letting us crash at the house for the weekend! Love you guys.

2 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you guys had a great time in CA. I'm sorry that we didn't hang out again before we left, things got so crazy busy! We will be in Provo some time in late July so I will let you know when and maybe we can grab some Cafe Rio :)
Also, we will be in San Diego from June 19-at least July 19th so if you guys visit CA again then let me know!

The Kneese's said...

How fun! You look so dang cute!