Monday, May 4, 2009

8 Things

Sorry Heather, I am a slacker.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Law and Order SVU
2. Law and Order CI
3. Law and Order
. I am glad that I can cheat and put 3 for 1
4. The Office
5. Say Yes to the Dress
6. What not to Wear
7. Iron Chef
8. Chopped

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to church
2. Played in the nursery
3. Made dinner- yummy pork roast, thank you swine flu for the cheap prices
4. Taught Evan how to make pumpkin cookies
5. Cleaned my kitchen
6. Saw my in-laws
7. Went to bed before midnight
8. Kissed my hubby

8 Things I look forward to
1. Evan graduating
2. Going to CA in a few weeks
3. Summer with no snow
4. Visiting the beach
5. Buying a house
6. Having kids
7. My 4 day weekend in a few days!
8. Learning Tagalog this summer

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Café Rio
2. Red Robin
3. Olive Garden
4. P.F. Changs
5. Nacho Mammas
6. Dave & Busters
7. In-N-Out
8. Wendy’s (Evan’s choice not mine)

8 Things on my Wish-List
1. Nice tan
2. Snow-less winters
3. Kids
4. A yard
5. A hair cut that I don’t cry after
6. Go shopping
7. Get a pedicure/manicure
8. Spend time with Evan without responsibilities

8 People I Tag
1. Miyley
2. Beckah
3. Sarah
4. Ashley
5. Monique
6. Kara
7. Samantha
8. Emily

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What are you guys up to this summer? Are you sticking around here like us? We should do something sometime! :)