Monday, January 12, 2009

2008 Must-Haves

Here are of the few new things in my life as of 2008!


I started using Bare Minerals and my skin has cleared and now I don't have to cover as many ugly zits on my chin.



We actually recieved this as a wedding gift, but I love it so much that it makes the 2006, 2007, and now 2008 list! (Thanks Craig and Camille)



Evan baught me the "O Jerusalem" painting and I love it.



I recently purchased this little beauty (and yes I am a little upset that the clothes did not come with it)! When we moved I lost a lot of closet space. This has saved my clothes from going to DI because we didn't have room. I think I am going to buy a second one tonight for the other half of my closet so I can take some of my clothes out of Evan's closet. :) Love you babe- thanks for letting me take over your closet!


PS- This is not my closet; this is a picture from the manufacturer.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Heather! How's it going? So where are you guys wanting to get accepted to? BYU? Somewhere in the East like you always wanted? I was wondering if Evan had taken the LSAT yet! :) Keep us updated! How is the ward doing?